Bali Honeymoon Package 6 Nights 7 Days
6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Bali
Tour Activities : Adventure, Beaches and Islands, Water Sports
• Arrive at the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali, where you will be met by a representative.
• You will be transferred to your hotel in Kuta.
• You have the rest of the day at leisure, so you can go ahead and explore the area around your hotel.
• Spend some time at the beach, or take a look at the local markets as per such Bali honeymoon packages.
• In the evening, you can enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets of your lives with your beloved, along with a romantic candle light dinner right on the beach.
• The perfect setting for a perfectly romantic date.
• Return to the hotel and enjoy a relaxing night.
• Today you get to discover the unique cultural heritage of Bali, along with enjoying the scenic beauty surrounding you.
• After a hearty breakfast.
• Leave for the full day tour, which covers Batur, a magnificent volcanic mountain standing sentinel over the town.
• first stop you make would be at the Batubalan Village, which is famed for its stone sculptures and statues.
• It is time to sit back and enjoy a live performance of the Barong dance form. Local dancers perform dance shows that depict Balinese mythology, adorned with ornate costumes and backed by unique musical instruments and traditional dance moves.
• Next stop would be Mas, which is a village famed for its woodcarving skills.
• The Goa Gajah or the Elephant Cave is next, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts of detailed sculptures of mythological creatures that have been carved into the cave entrance.
• Visit Kintamani, where Mount Batur, one of Asia’s few active volcanic sites, awaits your exploration.
• Make a short stop at Ubud, which is famed as a centre for dance, fine arts and music.
• Last stop of the day would be Celuk Village, a place famed for its craftsmanship of gold and silver ornaments.
• Return to your hotel for the night.
Today early morning, it is time to leave for a most delightful tour.
• First stop today would be the Lovina Beach, a famed dolphin habitat.
• You will be picked up at around 3:30 am, and taken on a traditional outrigger boat that will take you as close as possible to the dolphins for an amazing experience and the perfect photo ops.
• It is time to enjoy a beautiful Balinese sunrise, on your way back to Kuta.
• Cover places such as the high and mighty Gitgit Waterfalls, the Twin Lake View, Ulundanu Beratan Temple, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple.
• In the evening, you are scheduled to enjoy a relaxing two hour spa session, which is sure to make both of you feel on top of the world.
• Today, Breakfast at hotel.
• Visiting the local markets and exploring the nearby area.
• As per this Bali 7 days package, you have the day at leisure. You can opt to explore the indoor attractions of the hotel itself, or spend the day under the sun at the beach.
• Return to the hotel for the night.
• A luxurious pool villa awaits your arrival today
• After a delicious breakfast at your hotel in Kuta,
• It is time to leave for a half day tour of South Bali including Nusa Dua.
• On arrival at Nusa Dua.
• Now you can dive right into the adventurous world of water sports. Three watersports activities are included in your package, so you can enjoy Jet Skiing, Parasailing and a ride on a Banana boat.
• After Activities you can opt to enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant at an extra cost.
• Now you will be taken to check in at your very own private Pool Villa.
• You can also visit Ulluwatu Temple, which is close by for a spiritual experience.
• Spend the night at the hotel.
• What could be better that your private pool villa for a relaxed stay
• You have the entire day at your disposal today.
• Laze around at your private pool, and order in some room service towards the evening, as a precursor to a night of complete and utter relaxation.
• Enjoy your last night in Bali to the fullest.
TOUR ENDS BUT SWEET MEMORIES ALWAYS REMAINS
More Details about Bali Tour
- • 06 Nights Accommodation At Bali
• Buffet Breakfast in Hotel
• Candle Light Dinner
• A full day Excursion to Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Area (entry fee to be paid directly)
• Half Day tour of south Bali beaches with 3 water sports –Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana boat
• 1 x Full day tour to North Bali with Dolphin tour tickets (Other temple and monument entry fee to be paid directly on the spot)
• 2 hour Spa Session
• Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
• All Tours & transfers on Private Basis (except for the cruise if in package)
• All taxes
- • Air Fare / Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Room Heater Charges.
• 5% GST & 5% TCS
• Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
50% at time of booking and remaining balance prior to arrival
Terms & Conditions:
1. Above rates are calculated on the basis of hotels mentioned. In case room type is not
mentioned, calculation is based on the base category room in the hotel.
2. Booking will be conformed only after receiving the advance payment and on availability of
3. In Case of non-availability of room in chosen hotel then similar hotel category will be given to you.
4. Hotels for each category are selected as per the budget and through our feedback system. We suggest you to check reviews and location of hotels mentioned to make sure it is as per your preferences before confirming the package.
5. We don’t have any hidden charges except your lunch, and personal expenses. During
the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern.
6. Any extra bed/breakfast for kids which is not mentioned has to be paid directly by guest as per the hotel policy.
7. Any Natural calamities company will not be liable for the same.
8. No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
9. All buffet meal/ Room Service will be provided as per hotel policy
10. The above package rates are not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends,
Christmas and New Year, that Charge will be extra.
11. Air Condition will not work at the hill area
12. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Kindly don't hesitate to let Us now regarding any queries or concern.
We do not Sale flights separately any advance given to us will be treated as per package
cost. Any cancellation/postpone in the tour applied will be on package cost. On accepting this quotation, you accept that you have read the complete package information and agree with booking terms & conditions, payment policy and cancellation policy. You accept the tour package and your payment will consider as acknowledgment that you satisfy with above
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.